~Cultivating Life~

Monday, June 4, 2012

Over the Edge and Back~



"...by bringing myself over the edge and back, I discovered a passion to live my days fully, a conviction that will sustain me like sweet water on the periodically barren plain of our short lives."-- Jonathan Waterman

*Just finished climbing with two of the best friends a girl could ask for...tackling a mountain with this makeshift family of three--right in the middle of this magnificent ocean. And now that I am safe and sound descending from that summit...everything's reset~




Bring it on Monday, I am ready for you~

1 comment:

Daien said...

Oh Andy Beth, looks like you hiked Olomana on this beautiful morning. I'm so happy for you! Glad to hear you're feeling better, and stillllllllllllll waitingggggggg for you to come over. Love, love, love you sweets!