~Cultivating Life~

Sunday, February 26, 2012

White Lightning!


After what seems like a month of mornings marked by question after question... after question …I woke today with an entirely new set of inquiries:

1) How do I take my coffee?

"I’ll take my coffee poolside, thank you."

2) Who will now wake me with a kiss?

"The estate’s resident spaniel’s smooch is unabashedly offered on the daily (provided I, in turn, barter with a promise of abundant hugs and cuddles throughout the day)."

3) Who/what can I be totally immersed into now?

"That sparkling pool peeking just outside my balcony beckons…"

4) And the stroke of preference today?

"FREEStyle, naturally"~

5) When one finds oneself alone, on a Hollywood Hills estate, in a private pool…what DOES one do?

"BLIND THOSE BIRDS WITH A STREAKIN’ FLASH OF UNFETTERED FAIRY FREESTYLE…" *bringing new meaning to the term: white lightning~

6) And the soundtrack for this skinny dippin’ sesh?

"Praise songs….all day long~"

After almost a month of endless questions….I am finding some answers…and they aren’t half bad~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this sounds heavenly! I wish I could be there with you! (But only if you would put on a suit! ;)

Enjoy. Every blessed minute.

--Mere

Anonymous said...

P.S. The smallest mercies are sometimes the greatest blessings and the greatest indications of love.

andy beth miller said...

Haha!

I might be persuaded ;)

*And I will...promise~