After what seems like a month of mornings marked by question after question... after question …I woke today with an entirely new set of inquiries:
1) How do I take my coffee?
"I’ll take my coffee poolside, thank you."
2) Who will now wake me with a kiss?
"The estate’s resident spaniel’s smooch is unabashedly offered on the daily (provided I, in turn, barter with a promise of abundant hugs and cuddles throughout the day)."
3) Who/what can I be totally immersed into now?
"That sparkling pool peeking just outside my balcony beckons…"
4) And the stroke of preference today?
5) When one finds oneself alone, on a Hollywood Hills estate, in a private pool…what DOES one do?
"BLIND THOSE BIRDS WITH A STREAKIN’ FLASH OF UNFETTERED FAIRY FREESTYLE…" *bringing new meaning to the term: white lightning~
6) And the soundtrack for this skinny dippin’ sesh?
"Praise songs….all day long~"
After almost a month of endless questions….I am finding some answers…and they aren’t half bad~