~Cultivating Life~

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Haole Haiku~



















Perched upon my bench,
Gazing longingly as cars pass by.
Thanks for the ride, ******s!

A strange family,
Trannies, bums, haoles, rastas,
Flank my side in turn~

A small, elfin child
in exultation, declares:
Mommy! I smell pee!

Lovely shades of blue
best describe colored faces
nostrils flare and fuss~

Gasping and giggling,
intermittently curses rise
blue faces now green~

The mommy "shushes"
stifling her own tickled grin
all eyes glaze over~

Laughter on my lips
thinking of my present life
praise be randomness~

Tickets should be sold,
displaying all da kine,
this traveling carnivale~

This rolling riot,
always a new adventure,
aloha the bus!



--------------------
Also, I returned home to read this in the paper....coincidence? (I think not!)

*I especially like the part reading that breaks it down for us (and I quote) "It doesn't matter if it's body odor or offensive fumes that emanates from clothes, personal belongings or animals"*

???

http://www.examiner.com/a-2196678~Honolulu_seeking_to_ban__BO__on_buses.html?cid=rss-Hawaii_Headlines

2 comments:

Karen said...

hee, hee, perhaps explains why daniel no longer offers rides to hitchhikers?

andykhailaz said...

@Karen: I will never forget the day that Daniel informed me that I look like a speed skater when I walk/run. (How about speedskaters? Would Kahu Daniel give them a ride?)

;)